Friday, September 30, 2011

October is here!

October is the most awaited month in our family, aside from December.

Three of us (me, my eldest and my second sons) will be celebrating our birthdays this October. My eldest son will be turning 13, meaning he's now officially a "teen-ager" and I still have no idea on how to celebrate his birthday. My second son will be turning 12 and he's got lots of achievements lately and rewards are already due.

On the other hand, October is when the second quarter exam is given in my kids' school. Meaning, there will be reviews, reviews, and more reviews.

Lots of work this October, for me. I can't even recall how I did it for the past years. But one thing is for sure, I'll do it out of my LOVE for them and it will all turn out well.

Welcome, October!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...