Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Green Tea Latte




Since my sister knew that I like drinking coffee, she sent me this Green Tea Latte as as variation.

It is said that Green Tea contains polyphenols that acts as antioxidant which lower the risks of some diseases.

This one has milk in it so I think the benefits you get would be from green tea and milk. But if you want to maximize the health benefits of green tea, try the regular green tea.

Read more on the benefits of green tea latte.

Linking to
BLOG PHOTO CHALLENGE (#19/365)




 photo yb91422_zps80b0cef3.png

5 comments:

  1. Love to have green tea in the morning esp. this cold season.BPC hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the latte but am not sure of the tea :-) though I like iced-tea :-)

    From 22nd day of BPC

    http://www.jessicacassidy.com/2013/01/happy-33rd-birthday-to-you-brother/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds really good for your health. i should try green tea soon!

    Thanks for linking this to BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of this tea latte. I just started drinking tea this month. looks good

    ReplyDelete
  5. green tea is always good for your body. they say its better than any other tea.

    BPC hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...