Thursday, January 3, 2013

WELCOME 2013!



Happy New Year!

I've never been more excited to welcome the coming year than this 2013. Maybe because I FEEL there's a lot more in store for me this year. Or maybe because I FEEL that time is flying so fast and there's a lot I need to do with so little time...

I got hold of a pen and notebook and started writing some of the things I wanted for the coming year.

Here's some of them;

1. EAT WELL. Since I'm in charge of taking care of what my family eats, I plan to add more veggies in our meal. I also plan to focus on fruits because my kids eats little of them. In short, I plan to start (hope its not yet late) a healthy lifestyle.

2. EXERCISE. I wish to add a little movement in my life: Walking, jogging, swimming, play some sports and GARDENING! I already feel little aches here and there so I need to move, move, move.

3. SCHEDULE. As a stay at home mom (with no maid), I do what I want, when I want, and how I want things to be done. But most of the time, they're left undone. I really need to STRICTLY follow the schedule I made...

4. BUSINESS. Yes! I wanted a business. I already started a small one and I plan to work more on it this year. Slowly but surely, I hope!

Details of my plans/resolutions are jotted down on my notebook (for my eyes only). Of course, I also included that I be more active in blogging.

So, welcome 2013! I'm looking forward to the promises you have for me!

Good luck to me and to everyone!

Have a blessed prosperous new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...