Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mommy Moments - Unforgetable Summer




I will never forget the summer of 2010 because it is when my eldest son got circumcised!

I was still making a big deal out of it maybe because there was a lot of realization on my part that is connected with circumcision. And the biggest one is the reality that my son is growing up.

There were already times that I cannot make him accompany me in doing to the grocery. When we went to the mall just the two of us, he doesnt want to hold hands with me anymore. He wont kiss me in school anymore but he still kisses me in church. I wonder what else will change now that he is going through another phase in his life.

I just hope our hug-times at home will still remain.

One down, I have 2 more boys to go and I hope by that time I'm ready.

7 comments:

  1. wow! congrats to your son! =) cant wait sa son ko dn na pa circumsize...wawa nmn =(
    ahahah thanks for the visit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that'll gonna be a worth remembering kind of summer for you, it's like the summer when your boys grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. many years from now, my son will undergo the same procedure as well...hope we can be ready for that...afraid.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I haven't thought of circumcision for my kids yet lol. "The summer I was welcomed into manhood" - would be how your son would remember it ;) -Gizelle(www.gmirage.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a huge milestone! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congratulations.

    I am late but hoping you could still peek at my Fun at the Creek post. Thanks.

    By the way sis, I would like to invite you to join my Nostalgia meme I am hosting at Nostalgic Marveling blog. It is every Thursday. Hope you can join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh.. that was touching. my son is only 7 and i'm already looking forward to that event, lol! nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...