Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday's Fave Five # 4




Time to recap what had happened the whole week and how grateful can you be...

1. Welcome Home. My dear husband is back from his week-long business trip outside the country. Funny how you've grown too familiar with each other but missed one another when you're apart. It has been the longest week of my life. Thank God for the safe journey.

2. Crispy Chicken Sandwich. My kids love to eat this sandwich from McDonalds. They can finished two sandwiches in one sitting (maybe three if I permit them). This is what we ate while waiting for their father's arrival. It was a great bonding for the four of us there at McDo! Such a wonderful time!

3. Varnished and Paint. Painting of our closet, kitchen cabinets and divider has already started. The varnishing of my center table was done nicely. Can't wait for the finished products. So excited!

4. My "tween". I finally let go of my "tween"-ager. He was invited to a birthday celebration and they had to meet at the nearby park. (without parents, of course!) I was hesitant, but I had to let him be so he can learn to be independent. And me, tto learn to trust him...

5. High school friends. I got to meet with my high-school friends. A "balik-bayan" hosted the dinner. It was so much fun seeing your classmates from way back. Reminiscing the high school days and looking forward for what lies ahead. I had sooo much fun!

To sum it up, it was a great week! Thanks God!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your hubby made it home safely. Sounds like lots of work is going on at your house. I'm sure it will be lovely when it's all finished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...