It's been awhile since I counted my blessings. I'm sure is excited to share my blessings for this week...
1. Mornings. It's another day, something to look forward to. I thank God for waking me up this morning! For giving me yet another day to live my life and prepare myself for His coming! And it feels so great to greet you all a pleasant GOOD MORNING!
2. My son's birthday! Oct. 11 was my eldest son's birthday. He's now officially a teen-ager. I thank God because he's starting to grow up to be a fine young man. I wrote him another poem for his birthday.
3. Birthday. Its my birthday, too(Oct. 14)! I started the day by going to mass. Had lunch with friends at the newly open LZM restaurant in Solenad 2. We had super delicious boneless bangus and kare-kare!. Finally, the whole family had dinner at Shakeys (where I had a free large pepperoni pizza for my birthday). I felt so much blessed with all the love I got today!
4. Hunter X Hunter. It's an old cartoon series that we've watched before but was on-air once again in one of our local TV Station. The kids (including me) was hooked in it! Watching it has become our bonding time. After they're done with their assignments, we sat together and watch it on-line. We even discuss some part of it (especially those that I missed) as I drive them home from school. It's a fun way to bond with my kids!
5. Tonkatsu. The new fave of my boys. Its actually breaded pork chops. Specifically requested me to cook on my sons birthday. Cooked it with love.
What beautiful blessings I was showered this week. Thanks be to God!