It's time for Friday's Fave Five once again. And it falls on 11-11-2011!
1. Did my second day walk-exercise today. It's my little way of living a healthy life. Thanks for my ever-supportive husband who keep on pushing me to do some exercise to loose weight!
2. I met with old high school friends today to plan for our upcoming Christmas Party. We had so much fun remembering the good old days and we look forward for more new happy days together again.
3. Me and my sons got caught up in the traffic today while going home. There was a vehicular accident. It did us some good because we have some good talk inside the car. Made some jokes, did some contest until we got home! A cool quality time with the boys.
4. A friend celebrated her birthday and I'm glad I did an early Christmas shopping. Choosing a gift for her come in handy.
5. Tasted some milk tea from SERENITEA. Cosy place and refreshing drinks. I enjoyed their tea so much! Hmmmm!
Read more of Friday's Fave Five hosted by Susanne of Living to Tell the Story.