Friday, November 11, 2011

Girl Talk: Old School - 70's



I love walking down the memory lane and I'm so excited to share this photo with you,



Take a look at the fashion of the 70's. I'm the smallest one of all in the picture and my sister (on the other end) is wearing the same dress as mine. That's how my mom used to dress us back then. I think this was taken when I was in grade 4 (in the mid-70s). I remember I don't like to wear this dress because it looks like my "ate"(my elder sister). But now that I've seen it again, I noticed it looks nice on me. It made me look more demure.

Linking up with Girl Talk hosted by Kaye of Beauty Queen Gene



1 comment:

  1. that dress looked really nice in you! i wouldn't mind wearing something like that nowadays, it still looks chic ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...