Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Three Kings

I wrote this poem last 2011 and shared it at FamilyFriendPoems as we celebrate the Feast of the Epiphany.

My Three Kings

On this Feast of the Epiphany
I can only rejoice for the many
Beautiful blessings my God has given
Especially for my beloved children.

Sleepless nights are nothing compared
To the wonderful moments we've share
My sacrifices became my price
When I saw those twinkling eyes.

On this Feast of the Epiphany
I'll give what'll make them happy
Books they've waited on the shelves
Their loving hands now will have.

For my three Princes, everything I will do
Be on their side to guide them through
Ready to give a push if they want me to
When they're tired, I will carry them, too.

I can't think of anything I won't do
For the Princes that made my dreams come true
I want them to know what my mind and heart sings:
That now and forever, they are MY THREE KINGS!

Proudly: Me and my three kings...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...