Monday, February 4, 2013

January BPC



Whew!
 January Blog Photo Challenge is over.  
I got 25 photos out of 31 days of January.  I hope its not bad as a start. :-) 


I made a collage out of some of my photos (c/o photovisi) in BPC.
Its a wonderful experience and something to look forward to everyday.
Thanks to Rcel of RAReD Frozen Memories for hosting this challenge.  I'm really enjoying it!


Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”
 - Marc Riboud- 



Linking to






 photo yb91422_zps80b0cef3.png

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 25 photo posts out of 31~ I hope you keep joining! February BPC has already beguan at picturemyworld.info!

    Thanks for joining me in my January hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...