Friday, May 21, 2010

Mommy Moments - Mother's Day 2010

mommy moments

I have 12 mother's day celebrations already and every year we celebrated it differently.

This year, I got hugs and kisses from my boys (my 3 kids & husband) at the start of the day. My husband and my kids prepared nothing extra-ordinary but they made sure that I don't do much household chores at home. It's my day-off! They took care of doing the dishes, cleaning the house, and the like. They let me sit and rest all day. I just watch TV, read books, lie in bed and not think of all the things I have left undone. I had a good rest!

The next day, for me, is the start of the real "mother's day". I'm in-charge again! In-charge of the house, in-charge of taking care of my family, in-charge of every little things, in-charge of worrying (LOL).

Good luck to me again! Can't wait for my next day-off. . . . . . (next year, i hope).

Love you, guys!

5 comments:

  1. so sweet of your boys and hubby; day off ka from household chores....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my boys (hubby and son) will let me have a day off on Mother's Day, too. LOL! Seriously, mommy,allowing you a whole day's rest shows that your hubby and kids love you. My Mommy Moments' entry is up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good hubby and kids, that taking you a day off to do household chores does makes you feel like a Queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yearly day off lang pala heheh, ako wala pang day off lol.. Followed your blog and networked blogs..

    Fun Filled Mother's day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...