Friday, June 3, 2011

Mommy Moments - I am a Daddy


mommy moments

My husband and I planned to have a baby as soon as we're married so our firstborn is a "honeymoon-baby"!


My husband, as he looks on our first child at the nursery

My husband was supportive during my pregnancies. I have three. Excited on what food I would crave on and won't buy anything with dark color! He was so funny! I remember when I ask for "dinugan" he wouldn't let me eat any but when I asked for a "turnip", he buys it at once!

After my pregnancies, he was even more supportive. From naming our babies up to having the registered! He made sure that our babies were registered before I left the hospital!


my husband,carrying our second child

He was just too scary holding our newborn babies. We would place our baby on a pillow before he could carry them. He said they're too fragile.


my husband, on our youngest's baptism

After that phase and our babies started growing, he would make a chant on our babies name (all three of them) when he calls them. Like, "shua-migul" for our eldest, "binbirinbin" for our second, and "phoebo-bo-bo-bo" for our youngest. You will hear him do these chant when he comes home from the office. Even now that our eldest 12yo., he still do these chants.

And I think he will never get tired singing those chants to our kids as long as we're here...

7 comments:

  1. dads will always treat their kids like little babies no matter how old they can get..you are blessed to have a sweet and loving husband..visiting back for MM I am Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are lucky to have a loving Dad like your husband!

    Daddy with a huge Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Mommy Moments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...that's very cute...we only call our little boy bogigik! hehehe... and our coming angel, my hubby has already name him Jobobo, for Job! hehehe... visiting from MM! hope you can visit mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's such a very sweet daddy.. i think they call it (the chant)'term of endearment' and something your children will remember until they get old (that's how daddy used to call me when i was young)

    care to visit MY ENTRY?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your children are all grown-up, I'm sure they will all have fond memories of their happy childhood because of you and your husband.

    Visiting late for Mommy Moments. Check out my entry here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are very blessed! :D glad you can join us again Divine :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...