Saturday, September 4, 2010
Friday's Fave Five # 1
This is my very first entry on Friday's Fave Five.
1. Thanks to mommy Chris' Mommy Moments because I found mommy Hazel's entry on Friday's Fave Five and I got interested. What a better way to recap the happenings for the whole week than see them as blessings instead of trials. Many thanks!
2. Poem. I'm a trying hard poet. I try to write poems whenever I get inspired. Just lately, I started documenting the things that I've written. One of which is "I Love You" because I'm just happy...happy.
3. Flu! My sons, Kevin and Phoebo, catches flu this week. Both are now well and I'm just glad its just a Flu than the scary Dengue Fever! Thank God!
4. AWARDs. It's card-giving time in my sons' school. I'm so happy that all the three (3) boys got a "CONDUCT AWARD" each for showing good behavior in school. While Kevin and Phoebo got an "ACADEMIC AWARD" for their exemplary performance academically. Good work, guys! Mama is sooooo proud of you!!!(http://mommy-divine.blogspot.com/2010/09/card-giving-day.html)
5. Quote that caught my attention as I read the Daily Bible Reflection of The Kerygma Family: "One cannot give without loving, but one cannot love without giving."
I hope I did alright. Thanks for this site, Susanne! And I hope I can join again next week.