Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mommy Moments - New Family Photo


mommy moments

This is our latest family photo.



Taken last new year's eve, with my mother-in-law. It is our latest picture where we had our "firsts". The "first" time we celebrated new year's eve in our home (we usually celebrate it in my mother-in-law's house eversince we got married). It is also the "first" time that my mother-in-law celebrate new year's eve away from her house. The "first" time I hosted a holiday party. The "first" time for the boys to enjoy our own fireworks.

I think I will make it a point to have a family picture more often.

Happy weekend everyone!



Photography is the simultaneous recognition,
in a fraction of a second,
of the significance of an event.


(Henri Cartier-Bresson)

2 comments:

  1. wow! lovely family! keep it up, girl! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yehey! :D happy new year divine! :D you are blessed with a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...