Thursday, September 8, 2011

They're Growing Up!

We were strolling in a mall one Sunday afternoon when I noticed my sons as they walked ahead of me. They have grown up and I didn't even noticed it.



My eldest son's already responsible to take care of his siblings.

There are times when they wanted to go out with their friends. (without me tagging along). At first I have hesitations, because for me, they will always be my babies. And babies need their mothers. But, in the end, I still gave them my permission.


I know there are a lot of things they should learn especially now that they're growing up. But, as their mother, I still want to hold-on to them. I wanted to be with them in every step of the way. I wanted to know what they're doing in every minute, second of their lives. Reality is...... I can't be!

Experience is still the best teacher. I only pray and hope that the values they've learned and continue learning from us, as parents and as friends, will guide them through.

Hope and pray that they'll grow up to be GOOD men.


1 comment:

  1. you are correct.. we want to hold on to them being babies but reality is - we cant! i feel you Divine...

    that is why we need to treasure the years when they are still young so that we can prepare them for the future..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...